I arrived in Dresden yesterday at about 1:30, and we had such an entertaining train to Löbau. There was a mother with two children right behind me. Before too long, the baby was poking his head up over the seat, I peek-a-booed for a while, then the mother lifted the child up over the seat, so I grabbed the kid and held him for a while. Pretty soon the the toddler climbed onto our laps as well. The mother could speak a few words of English, and Taylor can speak a fair amount of German, so we were able to communicate. Taylor got some really adorable pictures. :)
Taylor made a really awesome dinner for me, and i passed out at about 8. Taylor and Derek went out to take pictures of the sunset, and when they came back, I woke up, and apparently assumed it was morning, and thought I had to get up. After I realized that it had only been two hours since I fell asleep, I rolled over, mumbled some things to them, and fell back asleep. I'm thoroughly mortified. But I guess that is what happens when I am awake for so long. :)
I am at the castle now and have enjoyed seeing so many people. I'm am so excited about being back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment