Friday, April 19, 2013

14 Days, 15 Hours, 16 Minutes, 17 Seconds.

I would just like to share with everyone that there is an apartment that I will be moving into when I arrive in Herrnhut, Germany. I will be sharing a room with a really close friend of mine who is from Anacortes (her name is Taylor). I am so blessed to have a place to stay already, and I am happy to also share that I will have super inexpensive rent (because our room is very small). I am so excited! It was such an answer to prayer.

I am busily preparing for my open house tomorrow! And within the next week, I will also be posting on Facebook a Silent Auction of sorts, where there will be a few cool items up for bid, some of my photography, and some baked goods as well.

So much love,
Marlies




No comments:

Post a Comment