Wednesday, April 17, 2013

16 Days, 17 Hours, 18 Minutes, 19 Seconds.

So much to do, so little time.

This weekend will be crazy -- I have so many things planned in preparation for taking off to Herrnhut, Germany again! I will be having a Fund-raising event on Saturday, where I will be cooking pizza for donations, and sharing some of what I will be up to. Sunday morning, I will be speaking at The Church at Bakerview, which is the relocated and renamed church that I grew up in. Later that day, I will be meeting with the Elders of my church to discuss what I will be doing for Ministry. I am so excited that things are finally moving and progressing! I have felt like I was in such a rut for so long, but now things are HAPPENING!

I will be flying out on May 4th, at about 2 in the afternoon I believe. Between now and then I am working (doing grocery store demos for Appel Farms) as often as I can to make a little more money. I recently sold my car, which was so much harder then I thought it was going to be! That car has been one constant security for me since I bought it when I was 15. But I know that the Lord has a plan for me, and material things are meaningless, so I have been praying I will find my security in him instead.

I will be making so much more of an effort to blog through the next stage in my life -- I want to keep everyone involved, because I wouldn't be able to take these steps alone.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment