Starting to get nervous, folks. I have just a little over a week left before I fly out, and only about a third of the finances I need to survive. Perhaps this impending doom is what has been wreaking havoc on my REM cycles these last few days. I have been waking up more exhausted then when I went to sleep, with a spasming back and an unpleasant attitude. Packing up my room has been one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever had to do. I never thought it would be so weird to me, but it certainly is. Items keep resurfacing from long ago -- items I had completely forgotten about. Diaries I had written in, letters from friends, pictures, receipts, books...its all bringing back floods of memories.
I apologize for the fact that this update is a more sombre one. As excited as I am for the wonderful opportunities that have been put in my path, there are still so many hard decisions and obstacles that arise from it.
I know that the Lord will provide for me, so I should't be worrying, but I can't help but flail. However, flailing rarely results in flying. (Shoot, did that just get a little poetic?)
No comments:
Post a Comment